Saturday, December 20, 2008

another Saturday night

As usual, hubby and I did the Saturday thrift store thing. I picked up some forks. Mine are always disappearing. I think my daughter is mad at me and is sneaking in the house and taking the forks to drive me over the edge. I will fix her. I will eat with my fingers if I must. Kind of hard to do soup…but she’s not hiding the spoons.

I did pick up a couple of embroidery hoops, several Pillsbury cookbooks with tons of wonderful sounding recipes in them, and hubby found some cel phone gizmo that caught his eye. Later I took him to Casual Male so that he could use the $20 off coupon. Then off to Harbor Freight where I got my mini lathe. Oh joy! Then to the tire store as I had picked up a screw in one of the tires. After all that drama, it was home and take a nap.

Just got back in from JoAnne where I picked up the Styrofoam balls and some size 5 floss. I plan on making one of those temari balls that my loving online sisters tried to keep from me! Lol. I will keep you posted on the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment